One of the most important concepts in digital marketing is search engine optimization (SEO).
There is one thing we know about SEO: Google’s algorithm changes often, and the strategies that were successful yesterday aren’t necessarily relevant today. Trust me, even the most level-headed marketing professionals can be frustrated by this.!
You will learn why SEO is important for you in this blog post and what you can do to improve your SEO.
Exactly why is SEO important?
NO SEO = LOW AD RANKING !!
Yes, You might be spending a high amount on marketing / AD’s to bring up your business visibility on the search engine inorder to grab all the potential leads. But have ever tried this same process by increasing your ranking? SEO can result in double the result for half the money you use to run Ad’s compared to the amount you would spend without it.
Without SEO, your prospective customers will not be able to find you on the internet, unless they already know your business and website domain, which is unlikely for most people and businesses.
These statistics may interest you:
- The vast majority of internet traffic is generated by search engines. Up to 90% is what we can say.
- A whopping 70% of all search traffic comes from organic searches, versus 30% from paid search ads.
- 66% of DM’er says that growing their organic presence is their top priority and generating traffic and leads is their #1 concern
What can be done to put SEO into practice?
The Primary job of the search engine is to help people find what they are looking for, right? And to help them match your business to what your customer is looking for, you have to optimize your web content. Your content needs to be optimized in such a way that SEO bots can identify your business as relevant to the searcher’s query and display it in search results.This is the sole reason why you need to do SEO.
Wondering how to optimize and gain the ranking? Well don’t worry about that, Our research team has generated many out-of-the-box strategies to help you achieve this!Team Maargga tests a wide range of tools. We specialize in noticing what strategy and how to implement.
Some key factors for Success SEO
- On-Site SEO : Your website’s content and links.
- Off-Site SEO : The content and links that direct visitors to your website from other websites.
- On-SERP SEO : Kind of SEO that focuses on the content that is found on your search engine result page.
- Keyword Research : How are people likely to search your business/product/service.
- Competitive Analysis : Study and analyze the competitors to understand how you can be better.
- Website Optimization : Consider the user experience – ensure quick page load speed, fix broken links, avoid excessive redirects, and your content is easily readable across all digital devices and address navigation issues.
- Content strategy: You’ve heard it before – content is king.
- Your domain authority : Think of ways by which you can increase your domain authority by getting quality websites to link back to you.
- Social media strategy: Are you active on any social channels? How do people engage with you? These factors too influence SEO rankings.
It is crucial to pay attention to all of these aspects when crafting an SEO strategy.
Some major common mistakes we want you to keep in mind while doing SEO:
- Overlooking the basics.
- Trying to game the system.
- Link building or not given adequate content attention.
- Ineffective keyword research.
Excited already? Just give us a call and see how these are working for you.