What are “cookies” ?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive which enables us to recognize your computer when you return to our Services. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that may be used to track the pages you have visited on our Services. Our cookies enable us to provide you with a more personal service.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Services or via HTML-formatted emails, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of our Services if you do so.
Your right to Access, Update or Remove Your Information
You have the right to request access to any of your Personal Information that Maargga may hold, and to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you. You furthermore have the right to request deletion of any irrelevant data we hold about you.
If you would like to access or change any of your Personal Information which we hold please email us at email@example.com.
You may also request the removal or correction of your Personal Information held by us by sending an email to the same address.
What information do we collect?
We are very serious with privacy of our customer and its very important for us. We only collect information that is necessary to provide you our services, enhance your shopping experience, and to protect your account. We may collect the following information but not limited:
- Information, you provide by filling in forms on our site (like: ordering, registering, contact or quote form etc.), including, name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, language, profile picture etc.;
- In process with any transaction and payment on the Sites, we may collect information, including billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates;
- Any information you provide, or we may collect from you when you report a problem;
- When you download or use our mobile application, we may have access few details that are displayed to you separately at the time of download;
- We may collect details about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage.
How we use information we collect
We respect your privacy. Whatever information we collect from you may be used in following ways:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to your enquiries;
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- Processing orders, delivery and payments;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- Each time we use your personal information for advertising such as promotions, surveys and newsletter, you will have option to decline to receive any further information from us as opt out or unsubscribe.
How we protect your information?
We implement a different level of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. we are taking all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information. Our information systems are password protected to prevent unauthorized access. Our staff are trained and required to protect the privacy of your personal information.
To maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Disclosing your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
- All information contained by maargga.me is treated as strictly confidential and maargga.me does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization;
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We are selling or trade any personal information to any organization or third party at any point in time.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;
- maargga.me also have rights to use the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud account of such transactions during the period maargga.me retains such information;
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other content violates, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety;
Service providers who help with our business operations. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes;